Smart cities Industry was valued at USD 457.63 billion in 2021, and is expected to reach USD 1,291.75 billion by 2029, exhibiting a CAGR of 13.85 % during the forecast period (2022-2029)
Smart Cities Industry Overview:
The fundamentals of the Smart Cities Industry can be better understood by conducting a proper statistical analysis of current and emerging trends. A Porter’s five force analysis is used to assess the importance of a number of factors, such as threats posed by diverse agents, competitive strength, and an understanding of a resource by young enterprises. Based on a micro-level analysis of each country, the total Industry size for each country and Industry category was estimated. In order to estimate regional and worldwide Industrys, a method known as “bottom-up” forecasting is utilized. By analysing the underground Industry at the micro level of each country, one can determine the contribution of the underground Industry to the growth of the larger Industry. Based on interviews with well-known local entrepreneurs, the findings were substantiated. Analysis is done on data obtained from both commercial and open-access sources in secondary research. Each country’s government figures, commercial databases, and annual reports of publicly traded companies provide data on consumption by category and supply by player.
Get Free Sample: Link https://www.maximizemarketresearch.com/request-sample/863
In 2021, the smart cities sector’s energy management segment had the highest revenue share (55%). The use of virtual power plants, which rely on AI, machine learning, and IoT to ensure security and efficiency, has been prompted by the rising demand for energy. In order to advance the development and overview of complex energy management systems and design analytics solutions that integrate cutting-edge technologies like blockchain, key market participants are working to establish a strong R&D infrastructure. The segment for water management is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 23.8% during the forecast period. Due to the growing interest in sustainable living, numerous laws and regulations requiring cities to install water management systems in collaboration with system integrators and OEMs have been developed.
- Global Smart Cities Market: Research Methodology
- Global Smart Cities Market: Executive Summary
- Market Overview and Definitions
- Introduction to Global Smart Cities Market
- Key Findings
- Recommendations for Investors
- Recommendations for Market Leaders
- Recommendations for New Market Entry
- Global Smart Cities Market: Competitive Analysis
- MMR Competition Matrix
- Market Structure by region
- Competitive Benchmarking of Key Players
- Consolidation in the Market
- M&A by region
- Key Developments by Companies
- Market Drivers
- Market Restraints
- Market Opportunities
- Market Challenges
- Market Dynamics
- PORTERS Five Forces Analysis
- Regulatory Landscape by region
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South America
- COVID-19 Impact
- Global Smart Cities Market Segmentation
- Global Smart Cities Market, by Type (2021-2029)
- Global Smart Cities Market, by Smart Building (2021-2029)
- Global Smart Cities Market, by Application (2021-2029)
- Global Smart Cities Market, by Smart Transportation (2021-2029)
- Global Smart Cities Market, by Smart Utilities (2021-2029)
- Regional Smart Cities Market(2021-2029)
- Regional Smart Cities Market, by Type (2021-2029)
- Regional Smart Cities Market, by Smart Building (2021-2029)
- Regional Smart Cities Market, by Application (2021-2029)
- Regional Smart Cities Market, by Smart Transportation (2021-2029)
- Regional Smart Cities Market, by Smart Utilities (2021-2029)
- Regional Smart Cities Market, by Country (2021-2029)
- Company Profile: Key players
- Company Overview
- Financial Overview
- Global Presence
- Capacity Portfolio
- Business Strategy
- Recent Developments
To Know More about this report : https://www.maximizemarketresearch.com/market-report/smart-cities-market/863/
Industry Key players:
• Microsoft Corporation(US)
• Oracle Corporation(US)
• General Electric(US)
• Honeywell International Inc.(US)
• International Business Machines Corporation(US)
• Itron Inc.(US)
• KAPSCH Group(Austria)
• Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.(China)
• Schneider Electric SE (France)
• Ericsson (Sweden)
• Osram Gmbh (Germany)
• AGT International (Germany)
• SAP SE(Germany)
• Siemens AG(Germany)
• Vodafone Group plc(UK)
𝗥𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝘂𝘆:
- Performing qualitative and quantitative Industry segmentation, taking into account both economic and non-economic variables.
- Data on Industry value (in US dollars) for each section and sub-segment.
- An overview of the competitive landscape includes the Industry ranking of the top players, as well as recent service and product releases, collaborations, expansions, and acquisitions of the companies featured.
- Thorough company profiles for the top Industry players that include business overview, company insights, product benchmarking, and SWOT analysis.
- The industry’s current and prospective Industry outlook in light of recent changes, including growth prospects and motivators as well as obstacles and restraints in both developing and emerging economies
- Includes a thorough examination of the Industry from various angles using Porter’s five force analysis.
- By using the Value Chain, it offers Industry knowledge.
- Future Industry growth prospects and the current state of the Industry dynamics.
- North America
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- South America
Read More About thies Reports:
MAXIMIZE Industry RESEARCH PVT. LTD.
3rd Floor, Navale IT Park Phase 2,
Pune Banglore Highway,
Narhe, Pune, Maharashtra 411041, India.
Phone No.: +91 9607365656
Leave a Reply