According to the most recent analysis by Emergen Research, the global market for acne treatment was valued at USD 9.10 billion in 2021 and is anticipated to grow at a revenue CAGR of 4.6% during the projected period. One of the main reasons influencing the growth of the acne treatment market is the increase in the introduction of novel acne solutions as well as the rising demand for personal wellbeing and spotless skin due to the high psychological load associated with acne. Additionally, expanding unhealthy food intake is contributing to acne issues, which is driving up demand for acne treatments.
The Global Acne Treatment market drivers and restraints Market report provides vital information that prepares market players to give fierce competition to their toughest competitors based on growth, sales, and revenue, among other essential factors. The study has been conducted on the basis of inputs from the industry leaders. Thus, a conscious effort to dive deep and unearth hard to find information pertaining to the growing market landscape and growth prospects over the next few years is clearly visible in the study. The market intelligence report further comprises of discussions about the major vendors operating in the Acne Treatment market drivers and restraints space
The main element driving the growth of the market for acne medications is the rise in the prevalence of acne illnesses. Additionally, an unhealthy urban lifestyle and the availability of potent acne treatments in the pipeline are other factors that support the industry. The availability of alternative treatments and the negative effects connected with the use of acne drugs, however, restrain market expansion. In contrast, it is anticipated that the development of efficient drugs with fewer side effects and a large untapped market in emerging nations will present profitable growth prospects for the market.
Another factor that may increase the incidence of acne among people of all ages and thus raise the demand for acne treatment solutions is the growing intake of unhealthy foods. Acne is greatly made worse by consuming foods high in sugar, such as pastries, cakes, and soda cans. 87% of patients who were put on a low-glycemic diet, according to a research report that involved 2,258 individuals, reported less acne. The market is likely to develop as a result of the rising prevalence of acne, which is anticipated to be a result of the rising number of fast food restaurants and the popularity of street food.
To gain useful market insights, grab a sample copy of this report :
Some major companies in the market report include Botanix Pharmaceuticals, Galderma S.A., Ortho Dermatologics (Bausch Health Companies Inc.), GSK plc, Bayer AG, Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc., Pfizer Inc., AbbVie Inc., Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., and Almirall, S.A
Some of the Report’s Important Highlights
- Almirall, S.A. announced on February 24th, 2020, that it would submit its product Seysara (sarecycline) to the Chinese regulatory agency NMPA for approval in 2023. It is a cutting-edge oral antibiotic developed from tetracycline used to treat inflammatory lesions of moderate to severe acne vulgaris. Almirall S.A. has the U.S. commercialization rights for this pharmaceutical, and in return for royalties, it has a licence agreement with Paratek Pharmaceuticals, Inc. that allows it to develop, register, and market the product in China.
- Due to its growing popularity among acne sufferers due to its effectiveness, the antibiotics category is anticipated to generate the highest revenue share throughout the projection period.
- Due to the rising popularity of over-the-counter (OTC) medications and the quick development of novel topical therapies for the treatment of acne, the topical category accounted for a greater revenue share in 2021. Additionally, the segment’s revenue will continue to expand as more and more topical treatments for acne patients are discovered.
- Over the course of the projection period, the skincare clinics segment is anticipated to rise quickly. Over the course of the forecast period, the market’s revenue growth is anticipated to be supported by the high psychological burden associated with acne and growing demand for hormonal therapy for acne treatment.
To get leading market solutions, visit the link below: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/acne-treatment-market
Emergen Research has segmented the global acne treatment market based on product, administration, end user, and region:
- Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2019–2030)
- Administration Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2019–2030)
- End User Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2019–2030)
- Skincare Clinics
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2019–2030)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- North America
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trend’s existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Emergen Research Media Citations: https://www.emergenresearch.com/media-citations
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights
Explore Our Custom Intelligence services | Growth Consulting Services
Read our Press Release @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/press-releases
Latest reports| Iris Recognition Market | Chromatography Resins Market
Trending Titles| Embedded Sim Market| Solar Energy Market
Leave a Reply